Restore Your Smile With Dr. Robison
Are you looking for dental implants in Durango? At West Dental Implants & Prosthetics, we specialize in placing stunning dental implants as a permanent, attractive solution to tooth loss. Implants are designed to restore missing teeth from root to crown and fuse with your jawbone for unmatched stability. Best of all, they can last a lifetime with proper care.
Explore our guide to learn more about dental implants and how they can improve your smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer several benefits that other tooth replacements can’t match, including:
- Natural appearance and function
- Secured to your jaw
- Resistant to infection
- Easy to maintain
- Stimulates jawbone growth
- Can last up to a lifetime
The Dental Implant Process
Restoring your smile with dental implants only takes three steps:
- Initial Consultation — During this first visit, Dr. Robison will thoroughly examine your teeth, gums, and jawbone to determine if dental implants are the ideal option for you. He’ll also take the time to explain each step of the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
- Implant Placement — Once your treatment plan is in place, Dr. Robison will place your implant or implants directly in your jaw. After the surgery, you’ll need to allow anywhere from two to six months for your jaw to fully heal and fuse with your implant. This process is called osseointegration.
- Final Restoration — After osseointegration is complete and your mouth is fully healed, you can return to our Durango office for your customized restoration. We offer single-tooth, multi-tooth, and full-arch implant solutions for your convenience. Once your restoration is in place, you can enjoy all the benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile.
Are You a Candidate For Dental Implants?
If you want to eat, speak, and smile with confidence, no other tooth replacement can match the security of dental implants. Unlike dentures, they won’t slide around or fall out, never need to be removed, and can be maintained with daily brushing and flossing. They’ll also prevent jawbone deterioration to preserve your long-term health and facial appearance.
In order to take advantage of the many benefits that implants have to offer, you’ll need a strong, dense jawbone and healthy gums. However, if you’re suffering from bone loss or receding gums, Dr. Robison can prepare you for implants with a supplemental treatment such as bone grafting. Thanks to these procedures, more patients can receive implants than ever before.
Visit West Dental Implants & Prosthetics
If you have one or more missing teeth, dental implants can help you achieve the flawless smile you desire. Call our practice in Durango, CO at 970-259-5600 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Robison today — it’s the first step on your journey to a new smile!
Frequently Asked Questions